The strength of your nervous system has an immense impact on your strength and performance during a workout.
Explosive exercises and plyometrics (jump exercises) prime your nervous system.
They increase your strength allowing you to LIFT HEAVIER and achieve greater PRs!
Seal jacks and the bent-over medicine ball throws target your nervous system, strengthen it, and INCREASE YOUR BENCH PRESS ABILITY!
- Stand straight with your arms fully extended to each side.
- In one movement, jump spreading the your feet apart and clap your hands in front of your chest.
- Quickly return back to the starting position
Bent-Over Medicine Ball Throw
- Slightly bend your knees with a straight back, feet shoulder width apart, and hands grasping a medicine ball in front of your chest
- Forcefully, throw the medicine ball to the floor while maintaining the position of your body
- Catch the medicine ball with both hands
Pair these moves in a cycle.
Perform the seal jacks for 5 reps then the bent over medicine ball throw for 5 reps too.
Repeat the cycle for 3-4 times.
Train Hard! Sculpt Your Body! Enjoy!
Ranim Daw, MS in Cell & Molecular Biology
April 13, 2017